Somerset County Walk/Bike/Hike Public Meeting 11/29 & 4/11

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Free parking available ;)

This looks interesting. I'm happy that they are hosting a public outreach like this.

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Totally forgot about this. Did anyone go?

I did. Here's an email I received yesterday that details a bit of what was presented & discussed.

December 14, 2018

Follow up to the November 29, 2018 Walk Bike Hike Somerset County: Connecting Vibrant Communities Sub-regional Public Meeting

Somerset County wishes to thank the over 70 participants who attended the 1ST Public Meeting for the “Walk Bike Hike Somerset County: Connecting Vibrant Communities Sub-regional Study on November 29th. Attendees provided input about how to improve Somerset County’s recreational trails and pedestrian crossings by submitting comment cards, speaking to subject-matter experts, having face-to-face time with the planning board staff, and drawing on the Wikimaps.

If you could not attend the first public meeting but would like to learn about the meeting and/or provide your input, you may access the meeting materials that include a PowerPoint presentation and the types of bicycle facilities and trails display boards by visiting the study web page: http://bit.ly/WBHInfo2018.

There is still time to submit your ideas about the “Walk, Bike, Hike Somerset County: Connecting Vibrant Communities Plan.” You can respond via email or by drawing on the interactive map. The deadline for responses is Friday Dec. 21, 2018.

Kenneth Wedeen, Supervising Planner

Top Bottom