Drafter/Detailer Needed - Central NJ

BrianGT3

Anyone here familiar with AutoCAD?

I run my own business preparing shop and fabrication drawings for several large civil construction firms here in the NY NJ area as well as pipe fabricators and suppliers. The work is specifically in the water and wastewater industry.

GCUA-ESD-mech1-Temp0001.pngGCUA-ADP-stanchions-mech1-Temp0000.pngbutterhilll-GUH conflict.jpeg

I'm looking to expedite some large projects I currently have going on and could use some help putting together my drawing packages for clients.

This is a semi part time gig (5-10 hours per week), long term may lead to 25/40 part/full time. Ideal candidate is looking for extra work on the evenings and weekends, has AutoCAD 2016+. 3+ years experience, the self accountability and discipline to work from home.

You will:
-Add dimensions and notations to drawing layouts
-Label drawings off of markups and contract drawings
-Cut layout sheets, sections views and elevations
-Must have familiarity with 3D modeling
-Creating specialty valves, pumps & equipment from submittals

-If you're familiar with dwg file data extraction, super helpful
-Background in Civil Engineering, Water/Wastewater is ideal

Shoot me a PM or reply here, thanks!

Brian you interested in hiring HS students?
My kid has been doing AutoCAD for 3 years mostly for school but did an internship with my brother at an architectural firm two years ago and was at Pratt for a pre-college program last year. I haven't asked her if she's interested, if not I may still know a few kids at the HS also in the same engineering tract at her who may be.

Listen children this is the place for the grown ups....

Any knowledge of REVIT/BIM needed?
AutoCAD and REVIT seems to be the standard for most HS programs now. I remember using Megamodel in HS but there was only one computer dedicated to it in the school and no one was allow to use it except the teacher. I can't even use Photoshop in the current version, I'm so out of the mix now.

Back
Top Bottom