OOS MOGA

Off The Road Again

What are your thoughts on leaf blowing trails clear? Open to all. In particular High Mt. riders. Thanks
When I first saw leaf-blown trails at HM and a couple other places (Sourlands I think), I thought what a great idea! Then I talked to some JORBA people and agreed with them that the leaves are more beneficial to the trail when left alone. They obviously create soil and feed the worms over time, and protect the soil in mud sections and prevent erosion. While it's great to see the trail, most trails are easily discernable with markings or recognizable because the trail itself is lower than either side of the trail. In rocky areas, yeah, it would be nice to see the trail better, but leaves will blow off rocks. Consensus: Leave the leaves be.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
FU! I hope you get pummeled in snow and I hope that shit freezes solid!
Still at work....

almost forgot, I got up early to make some room to pull my wife's car... into the garage
IMG_20181115_064824123.jpg

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
so glad i got approval to WFH today, didnt have to deal with the shit-show that is NJ in the first snow storm of the year.

only problems i ever have is idiots getting in accidents causing traffic blockages.

Top Bottom