Group Ride 11/18 Wildcat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
The only thing cooler than a dropper, is no seat at all.

IMG_20180726_220756_827.jpg

extremedave

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Last year we did the old school counter clockwise loop: beach glen to righter mine up to the dam, yellow to the gravel road to the hawk watch, then down orange and the spine. I feel like this is a really good intro to wildcat loop that also let's us hit the main sights: the bat cave, iron furnace/dam, hawk watch, and graveyard. That loop also let us easily split up twice, once with a faster group doing the righter mine singletrack and once with a faster group doing orange instead of the gravel road to the hawk watch. We might just do that again or hit oreland or something. I'm open to ideas. I should have more help this year from people that know the trails, so we can maybe split into 2-3 groups or something too, but I'll probably just see who shows up and wing it.

Cool. I haven't done CCW in years. Could always split a group off to Oreland after.

Overflow parking at the post office maybe?

graveyardman67

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Oh yeah
i thought i heard your place was riding distance? i think im parking there then raiding your fridge after . . . :D

Duh. It's 2 miles from my driveway to bat cave lot (12 mins easy pedal). So yeah, If you know where I live I can handle overflow and I guess I need to re-stock the fridge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom