Windham Bike Park

Andyguy

Glad you liked it.. So many more trials to come to make this area a bike attraction.. trail forks has the updated map of the area for anyone exploring the area..

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
We rode elm ridge again last night. The work they are doing on the back of the ridge is noteworthy. It’s an out and back, but they are improving the uphill only sections as we speak. We spoke with a local who shard more plans for the future. I’m really stoked on this park.

As a side, we stayed at my good friends rental home. Last year I cut a trail out of his property which lands you right at the elm ridge lot. If you want to come up in the ski season or mtb season, this is a great spot that sleeps 8 comfortably with possibility of 13.

https://m.facebook.com/windhamwoods/

Andyguy

Yes WOW . I am glad you checked it out.. The hole area is sprawling with new trails and connections. The trail you refer to hopefully will end at a beer garden on county road 40.. I have a cabin next to elm ridge that I just bike to and I will see the added work you are referring to next Friday and Saturday .. The fun loop trail area is expanding and simply awesome and the Cranberry bog trail from Mid mountain trail are the best trails I have ever been on.. Thanks for the share and please promote this area as its up and coming..

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Yes WOW . I am glad you checked it out.. The hole area is sprawling with new trails and connections. The trail you refer to hopefully will end at a beer garden on county road 40.. I have a cabin next to elm ridge that I just bike to and I will see the added work you are referring to next Friday and Saturday .. The fun loop trail area is expanding and simply awesome and the Cranberry bog trail from Mid mountain trail are the best trails I have ever been on.. Thanks for the share and please promote this area as its up and coming..

Every time I ride here it gets better. Now if we could talk them out of leaf blowing all the trails. I’m certain that this practice is the opposite of good soil conservation.

We made Elm ridge the 2nd stop of a five day mtb trip.

roc

We rode elm ridge again last night. The work they are doing on the back of the ridge is noteworthy. It’s an out and back, but they are improving the uphill only sections as we speak. We spoke with a local who shard more plans for the future. I’m really stoked on this park.

As a side, we stayed at my good friends rental home. Last year I cut a trail out of his property which lands you right at the elm ridge lot. If you want to come up in the ski season or mtb season, this is a great spot that sleeps 8 comfortably with possibility of 13.

https://m.facebook.com/windhamwoods/
I'm so glad you posted this, I went up there and stayed with a buddy sun/mon. It was frigging awesome. Those trails are so fun, and riding right back to the house sitting around the fire pit, so great.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Every time I ride here it gets better.

You got a GPX of a good route with all the latest stuff? I was up there a few years ago and it was fantastic, definitely due for another trip. The North Face descent back down to the road was my favorite, enough that I had to ride back up to do it again.

Top Bottom