mtbnj cars, coffee, cookies, donuts and cruise

rick81721

Lothar
We talked about this before but nothing has come of it. Who wants to meet, have coffee/donuts or whatever, check out everyone's cars, then go for a cruise? @shrpshtr325 and I have discussed this a few times during the fun Friday rides. @Carson, @Bike N Gear, @M3Tim has a vette. @THATmanMANNY bring the Tesla. All welcome, bring whatever. Even @Mountain Bike Mike can bring his minivan!

Who's in? I made auto train reservations to head back to Florida sept 27 so has to be before that for me. Otherwise, next year.

Yaaas! I'll look at my schedule. Weekends only. Not retired yet. :cool:
The Tesla is cool but if we are talking driving for fun then manual cars coming or the LEAF, jokes. Since you are local, Happy to swap seat time any time!

Sounds great. The Vette would have to come on a trailer, but I can bring the M3. Hope to have it cleaned up a bit by then. Let me know what dates are in the mix. I think I'm taking my daughter back to Boston on September 1st so I won't be around that Saturday.

Utah can host the post cruise festivities. I don't have a cool car, but I have an American motorcycle so I can follow

I work every weekend in September except 29/30 which is CR Trail Maintenance and JORBAFest.

I'd be in but it will have to be in 2019.

I work every weekend in September except 29/30 which is CR Trail Maintenance and JORBAFest.

I'd be in but it will have to be in 2019.

Booo! Had some fun with a white M4 up to and past the Somerville circle. That thing was popping and backfiring more than my car

Back
Top Bottom