6 Mile Run Conditions

Canal side was pretty good today. Some puddled up spots in usual problem areas but overall solid conditions for a ride. Should be great tomorrow (at least on the canal side)!

Wait what, really? Alot of water draining and on top of sourlands, I was thinking by Friday if no more rain.

Trails were good yesterday... Until I wiped out hard when I clipped this dumb little tree stump in the tall grass.. going too fast and went off course a little. Thanks to some hunter guy who came out to check up on me. We pulled the weeds to make it more visible. Be safe.

Attachments

• 20180815_194047.jpg
    20180815_194047.jpg
    162.4 KB · Views: 196
  • 20180815_194114.jpg
    20180815_194114.jpg
    220.3 KB · Views: 203
Trails were good yesterday... Until I wiped out hard when I clipped this dumb little tree stump in the tall grass.. going too fast and went off course a little. Thanks to some hunter guy who came out to check up on me. We pulled the weeds to make it more visible. Be safe.
Oh yeah, went right over the bars a few years ago on that bad boy, hit it dead on and burped my tire too. Fortunately you weren't hurt.

Can't imagine it would be good at all if they got anything like what we had in Scotch Plains last night/this morning. It was torrential.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions