Mercer County Park Conditions

TAS

There's a tree down on blue near the boathouse. L7.
Big AL ...Thanks for the report & pic.... Mick & I had planned to be out there Thursday afternoon to mark trails.
We can swing by there first and clear it.

TAS

Big AL ...Thanks for the report & pic.... Mick & I had planned to be out there Thursday afternoon to mark trails.
We can swing by there first and clear it.
There are two trees that need attention on Blue in the L7 area.
Unfortunately we had equipment problems on Thursday and were unable to clear them. They are on the "To Do" list.

TAS

TAS

Out for a ride yesterday. I stopped and cleared the overgrown section near the old farm house on Red Trail.
Couldn't take looking at it anymore!

TM last weekend brush hogged the following trails off the East Picnic area: Blue, Blue by the lake, Son of Blue & Grail Trail.
Red loop by the river was also trimmed
No more face slappers or ankle biters!!.

If you ride that side of the park be sure to apply bug spray.. lots of mosquitos!

TAS

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Took care of two down trees in van nest on the dam trail
F36072A6-0B47-49D3-A72C-23D2DB8F3A26.jpeg
A553F2D5-5008-424B-9BFD-C367355D348C.jpeg
1F3C391F-A8D7-441E-9D7C-29EB84A3A22C.jpeg

TAS

Scheduled TM work today....Despite the triathlon events and road closures... We removed the tree on blue trail near the rowing center!

TAS

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Did you guys get crushed by the rain this afternoon? Heading to Lawrence tomorrow morningish, and was gonna stop off for an hour or two ride on the way.
@Mountain Bike Mike @stb222 @TAS ????
I was on the van nest side at lunch to recon conditions and it was most good with alittle slide in some places. It dumped at my work (3 miles away from Mercer) when I was leaving so hard to know. I will be there between 9-11 with my sons NICA team.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was on the van nest side at lunch to recon conditions and it was most good with alittle slide in some places. It dumped at my work (3 miles away from Mercer) when I was leaving so hard to know. I will be there between 9-11 with my sons NICA team.
We just got absolutely crushed up here again.
Was gonna prolly get there about 12:30 or so.
PM'ing you.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Was in Van Nest and over by the tennis courts at lunch. Mostly good with lots of small debris on the trails. Top layer softness / mud as some of the corners kinda slippy. Everything feels kinda soft / slow.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Primo conditions for the weekend, minus a few mud holes.

They started work next to the wet picnic area on building a paved path (what the worker man told
Me anyways) to access a water line easement, which basically cuts right through the windy trail from WPA to the volloeyball court. They had up caution tape on either side of the trail where they cut though, so be mindful of that.
B8AE322F-2133-48CC-B478-6693E3CB3328.jpeg

Hard to see but this is taken from the access road to the WPA.

TAS

HI Folks, Be advised that the section in the previous post (above) is now completely closed off. Additional barriers have been added such that there is no way to get thru.
The field in between the two wooded sections is now closed off with no way around.
You can ride in from the West Picnic side but have to turn around.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
HI Folks, Be advised that the section in the previous post (above) is now completely closed off. Additional barriers have been added such that there is no way to get thru.
The field in between the two wooded sections is now closed off with no way around.
You can ride in from the West Picnic side but have to turn around.
Meh, one of the best sections at Mercer. Thanks for the update, will be seeing it shortly...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions