Allaire beginner rides for 2018...

Assuming Mike still needs recovery time, I'll be going for a non-sanctioned beginner type ride tomorrow (7/17) at 6:00 PM. Pace will be easy. All welcome. No drop. I have only lost a person one time and I think he forgave me.

Al Norton

Assuming Mike still needs recovery time, I'll be going for a non-sanctioned beginner type ride tomorrow (7/17) at 6:00 PM. Pace will be easy. All welcome. No drop. I have only lost a person one time and I think he forgave me.
Because the weather looks sketchy for tomorrow I went tonight , cool and nice !! Love to go anytime though

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Well it seems that mother nature is once again against us.
We are watching the weather close but things donts look good for Tuesday :(

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Well it seems that mother nature is once again against us.
We are watching the weather close but things donts look good for Tuesday :(
So we are still hoping for this to happen if we get thunder storms we need to cancel but the forecast keeps pushing the rain back..

Last edited:

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
great night to be out in the woods the lot was empty the trails were good just a bit sandy.
See everyone next week...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Had another dome ride tonight a bit over 9 miles so just to repeat this I will post up by 4 if we are going to cancel.
If we don't post we ride... Although the entire parking lot was empty tonight but it was hot and humid...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
We are in a wait and see loop right now
With the rain we had yesterday and it is supposed to storm later today I will post by 4 this afternoon if we are canceled.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Ok at this point we are going to need to cancel the ride tonight we got quite a bit of rain and I have been told the trails are very soft.
Not wanting to do any more damage we will put this one of until next week, On a side note we will beout Sunday morning for a TM session and an after ride if anyone is interested in helping out.
Sorry hope to see you next week...

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Great ride last night the weather was good the folks were good hope everyone had fun...
See yo all next week...
IMG_5378.jpeg

Oh and a modified Mitch shot...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions