OOS MOGA

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
We'll have to wait and see how many folks we can muster. With 3 I'd go with Sanderling but let's see how many would like to join.
My suggestion would be urban club rd so that northern ancients is close.
Just not sure about parking since this is residential

Urban Club Rd

Last edited:

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
On a holiday weekend I wouldn't want too many vehicles there. You can park in JVC lot in the way back right at trailhead.
I won't be driving... I will be riding in so one less car.
At the very least, @Mr. E Man can park in my complex and do a bit of road riding with me to the meet up spot if he doesn't mind

Last edited:

BPaze

On a holiday weekend I wouldn't want too many vehicles there. You can park in JVC lot in the way back right at trailhead.

I am think technical climbing so if no rain Ringwood at around 9. Prob Ryerson no idea the route I just ride and get lost in Ringwood then use my phone to get back to the car.

GreenMachine

We had a monsoon overnight here in Monmouth county still coming Down hard .

I’d like to meet you guys somewhere tomorrow if possible.

Good seeing everyone yesterday and that newly opened Section of Nassau is pretty damn impressive.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser

Good seeing everyone yesterday and that newly opened Section of Nassau is pretty damn impressive.
Up north... we had only some light showers. I guess it depends on how the rest of the day turns out but I would be down for a ride tomorrow morning.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I am think technical climbing so if no rain Ringwood at around 9. Prob Ryerson no idea the route I just ride and get lost in Ringwood then use my phone to get back to the car.

@BPaze Want to lead a Ringwood ride for us tomorrow?
Post up time and meet up spot.

qclabrat

@C8N, please toss these in the OP
had to change the next one to Saturday
weather is iffy but LewMo handles the rain fairly well

@echappy saw your other thread, join us if you are looking for a slow, old and unskilled bunch to ride with...

June 2: Lewis Morris (Sunrise Lot 8AM)
June 10: reserved for Stephens
June 17: Six Mile
June 24: Tourne
July 1: Deer Park
July 8: Mahlon Dickerson
July 15: Jungle

Top Bottom