6 Mile Run Conditions

I was there with my son this afternoon. We finished riding and headed out of the Jacques lot at about 3:45 and it started raining really hard. Not sure the amount but it was torrential.

Someone in the canal lot today

giphy.gif

The field between the canal lot and the entrance to illegal red is flooded to just below street level. I didn’t think that was possible. Just down the street a little my road ride was interrupted by this....
AEC3E58A-4FB0-4211-BD22-84AE49AA01BD.jpeg

Canal in the other direction also blocked.
3C3E1DE4-EB0A-4D4B-A7DA-42F4C285637A.jpeg

There was no point going through, there was another car stuck a quarter mile farther down the road.

And true to form, several cars in the lot. :(

Last edited:
Bill was out trimming on the white trail today. This shows how wet it was... and YES he said he saw multiple idiots out riding.

Attachments

• DE58D886-8A1D-4091-82B0-599050A545F0.jpeg
    DE58D886-8A1D-4091-82B0-599050A545F0.jpeg
    187.5 KB · Views: 188
The field between the canal lot and the entrance to illegal red is flooded to just below street level. I didn’t think that was possible. Just down the street a little my road ride was interrupted by this....
View attachment 69633

View attachment 69634

And true to form, several cars in the lot.

So, just the normal wet spots?

View attachment 69633

View attachment 69634

And true to form, several cars in the lot.

The creek that follows red trail to canal road backed up last big rain as well. Looked to me like the tunnel under the road is blocked with tons or debris. I guess it hasn't been cleared yet

View attachment 69633

View attachment 69634

There was no point going through, there was another car stuck a quarter mile farther down the road.

And true to form, several cars in the lot. :(

PS did you ride thru that long stretch? Looks rideable!

PS did you ride thru that long stretch? Looks rideable!

The short stretch was rideable for sure, maybe 8-10” deep. The long one on the other hand was well over the BB so no way. I like my shit way too much to do that. Not sure SRAM would warrantee my e-tap fo dat. ;)

The idiots who rode today are probably the same idiots that like to stand and block the trail while taking breaks. Ran in to a bunch of those Saturday. Gonna have to start riding at 5AM here on weekends.

I was out on foot this am, working on the white trail. Saw some guys in the canal rd lot getting geared up. I told them that today was not a good day to ride this park. They said they drove all the way from the Bronx and they had to ride because they drove so far.

I cut out some low hanging blow downs and rebuilt a blown out berm.

DFA2DD73-495C-4C5F-BF68-D63F0CAC0986.jpeg
2DA253A9-A1D0-4625-B039-ACA3A35EE197.jpeg

I was out on foot this am, working on the white trail. Saw some guys in the canal rd lot getting geared up. I told them that today was not a good day to ride this park. They said they drove all the way from the Bronx and they had to ride because they drove so far.

I cut out some low hanging blow downs and rebuilt a blown out berm.

View attachment 69705View attachment 69706
Bronx... ya shoulda gone all jersey on them. stupid people

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions