Allaire Conditions

Rdoonz

Anyone been there today with a trail report? Looking to hit it up with a fat bike crew tomorrow morning.
I'm curious about an actual trail report also. That being said, I would guess it's a no-go. I tried to hit the Delaware Raritan tow path today and it was brutal breaking fresh trail on a fat bike and that was only with 4 inches of snow. Maybe we can find an Allaire local to weigh in.

Mrdlegend

Considering that whole area around Allaire had double digit snowfall I'd have to believe riding would be impossible. Friend of mine live a couple miles away and said he had at least 10in

acw

Was there yesterday afternoon. All we could do was a bunch of out & backs on the dirt road, past the RC field, and up to the gravel pile. A couple other guys came out and just did that once and then left.

Half of the lot was plowed well.

For reference, we were on 4.6 GCs and 4.8 JJs, at about 2 psi...

Raphael

Same here. Pretty much just the fire road and down to the river from the lot. That’s with running 2.5psi on the beargrease

Raphael

D777702F-37C1-4448-9D02-2B6F9383454C.jpeg74F56977-7F62-4F74-B8FD-02CBF698C2CC.jpeg

MMuller

Was absolutely primo today at 1pm. 26 and sunny, no snow, minor mud melt. Wish I brought a bike. Hiked instead but def should've ridden.

Tonggi

can anyone comment after the snow? The snow by me isn't melting. I see mixed places of people riding today. Tmw will be the same weather.

Merrik87

I was hoping to ride the higher trails at Allaire on Saturday/Sunday. Would be interested in hearing a conditions update.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions