Working for our possessions

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
@rlb weed is the only thing that keeps me away from beer , so it will stay in my life especially since my neighbors are pro growers :)
You are correct about people on the internet , I presented this foram /site at a CORBA meeting (Colorado off-road bike assoc ) last week and everybody thought it was a great idea and they liked the way MTBNj was set up but the concerns were users throwing stones and. Constantly having to babysit the site . So they passed . I'm not sure how norm does it .
He doesnt...how often do you seen @Norm banning people? I mean I cant remember the last time he moved something to the garbage heap or edited someones post. What babysitting are you witnessing? This place is pretty civil compared to many other forums I have been a part of.

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I used to do a lot more. Now I have no patience so there's no such thing as mediating. 26 mph and you get beheaded.

rlb

I used to do a lot more. Now I have no patience so there's no such thing as mediating. 26 mph and you get beheaded.

Can you convert this to kilometers? I might visit Canada next weekend.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What cracks me up about internet muscles is that 99% of those wouldn't have the balls to give their opinons to your face. It's easy to hide behind the an avatar.

Me I typically let everything roll off even when I would rather kick your ass. Most here that know each other bust balls but can see an outsider saying what a douche bag.

StayHydrated

Swedish Chef
8830c57224a22d512276f8ac8748784f--mountains-wanna.jpg

THATmanMANNY

FB marketplace algo gets me. Vans just keep popping up and stir my thoughts. I'm not in a position to vanlife for several years but certainly something I would want to do. Take a month off and drive west with the fam.
Why don't people just buy a used smaller RV then spend money and time on a very basic van for 1 or 2 people? Do they really go off road that much? Shoot, I think a current gen Sienna AWD hybrid sounds like a very capable minivan explorer and get triple the mpg.

Cassinonorth

FB marketplace algo gets me. Vans just keep popping up and stir my thoughts. I'm not in a position to vanlife for several years but certainly something I would want to do. Take a month off and drive west with the fam.
Why don't people just buy a used smaller RV then spend money and time on a very basic van for 1 or 2 people? Do they really go off road that much? Shoot, I think a current gen Sienna AWD hybrid sounds like a very capable minivan explorer and get triple the mpg.

Just buy Jeff's from the classifieds here.

Rogers

It all depends how far you want to travel off the beaten path. I have a 4x4 Sprinter van and go off road all the time. The issue with a minivan is ground clearance and crappy tires.

one piece crank

And a lot don't have spare tires anymore to eek out maximum cargo space. What f-ing moron comes up with this stuff?
It all depends how far you want to travel off the beaten path. I have a 4x4 Sprinter van and go off road all the time. The issue with a minivan is ground clearance and crappy tires.
Vanlife is almost as crazy and not carrying a spare tire (or two). I think the ultimate solution is a remote (mountains, coast, woods) house/cabin and good 4WD to get back-n-forth.

Reactions: rlb
Top Bottom