Trail conditions drop down

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is there a way to get the trail conditions widget to be a pop up at every log on so it's the first thing you see then just X out to get on home page. As of now it's seems to me a lost entity. I am guilty of not visiting it.

I remember this was something another bike site had just can't remember which one.

Maybe you could go to settings to turn it off if it becomes annoying.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You actually log in to the site? I check remember me and haven't entered in my password in like a year. We can maybe do something where it pops up every time you quit your browser and open it up again. But that could be too intrusive. Or set a weekly cookie.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You actually log in to the site? I check remember me and haven't entered in my password in like a year. We can maybe do something where it pops up every time you quit your browser and open it up again. But that could be too intrusive. Or set a weekly cookie.
No I don't log out so yes I see the point. I guess that was why I remember seeing it on that other site because it didn't have a remember me button or I didn't go on it that much. It just seems to me to be a hidden entity and should be something more in your face.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

Attachments

• Screenshot 2017-02-21 at 17.21.52.png
    Screenshot 2017-02-21 at 17.21.52.png
    105.7 KB · Views: 11

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Tech-wise, all is possible with enough resources. Right now, this is low end of priority for me.

I would say setting a cookie so it pops up once every Saturday (or some other day) would be the best options.

set the trail conditions title to 'blink' - everyone likes something that blinks. at least if the cookie is more than 24 hours old.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
set the trail conditions title to 'blink' - everyone likes something that blinks. at least if the cookie is more than 24 hours old.

3015408-inline-1watchingyou.gif

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Where did this go to with the new site update? Am i blind bc in don't see it.

Note that in an on mobile site posting this

Top Bottom