Sourland Mountain preserve ride 09:30 am come join the fun. (now 12/15)

02camaro

i may be able to make this.. i work night shift and get off at 2am, pending my ride home from work and how much sleep i get i might make it. will update later in the week

its my first time riding there so in for teh lulz

rick81721

Lothar
i may be able to make this.. i work night shift and get off at 2am, pending my ride home from work and how much sleep i get i might make it. will update later in the week

its my first time riding there so in for teh lulz

no Camaros allowed ;)

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
drag-racing-camaro-versus-ford-mustang.jpg

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Looking good for Friday gentlemen. After a little rain tomorrow, temps aren't likely to rise above freezing until Friday afternoon.
I was going to post up to see what you all thought about conditions going forward this week. Are we looking at a rocky ice-skating rink? Lol

rick81721

Lothar
I was going to post up to see what you all thought about conditions going forward this week. Are we looking at a rocky ice-skating rink? Lol

Looks like we aren't getting more than 0.1" rain in the morning than warm in the afternoon so I don't think it will be that icy when it freezes.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
ill be sure to bring the fastest one. guarantee that will be the only time ill be faster than anyone :D

sorry no contest this time of year, since they salted the roads my fast car is hibernating in the garage for the winter.

rick81721

Lothar
sorry no contest this time of year, since they salted the roads my fast car is hibernating in the garage for the winter.

Ha I'm not bringing the shelby either: 1) mtb isn't going in that car, 2) the parking lot is all loose gravel and 3) it's so close I usually ride there from home

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions