Do you even MONDRAKER??

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
D774EB9E-A57B-42EA-A36C-FAECFF8F350D.jpeg
D38D7F6C-4B0B-41AF-81F3-7F57493C7819.jpeg
352078EF-868B-43A5-99BF-EC95FF31C477.jpeg
BFE7E510-7A4E-4D55-B6B6-CC2A2EF84825.jpeg
..so I wasn’t Looking for a New brand,but this sorta fell in my lap.

I’ve know the US distributor forever and he called me a few months back. Basically he said “there is no chance you won’t dig this bike”..

So after a few trusted people and I rode the Foxy RR SL, I was hooked.

The geo works super well for me personality. 75degree st and 64 HT. The thing makes you want to make moto noises the whole time.

The suspension is pretty unique too. It likes a Lot if sag and requires very little dampening. Everyone who has tested it say that it feels super planted.

These bikes are super long, but it is intentional and after a few minutes it feels really normal.

I’d run this with 2.6” tires and they say it has room to do so.

This particular bike is a Demo and it has been ridden a lot. We should have some on the floor in late Feb.

I'm always excited and nervous to stock a new brand, but I feel the product speaks for itself.

http://www.bikeradar.com/us/mtb/gear/article/mondraker-is-coming-to-the-usa-50822/

Can't tell by pics but is this another single pivot like trek and cdale or is this a bought dw link. It does look a country mile reminds me of the retrotech I bought for P years ago because Tara Llanes used rip up the DH on one. It was not an east coast sled and we sent it back and bought her a super8.

cool bikes for sure , @mattybfat its similar to dw link or vpp but the shock attaches to the lower link . In theory because the shock is not directly attached to the main triangle it gives the front wheel a very planted feel

cool bikes for sure , @mattybfat its similar to dw link or vpp but the shock attaches to the lower link . In theory because the shock is not directly attached to the main triangle it gives the front wheel a very planted feel

This. It’s a unique ride that really doesn’t need much of a platform to resist pedal bob.

Just sold a bike and will be looking for a replacement. Mondraker made the list of potential geometries that will fit me. I'll stop by late February and see whatcha got...

64° HT? Is this considered AM or Enduro? What's the front travel, 150mm? Looks awesome. I can't seem to access the website from work.

Back
Top Bottom