IGVENTURE

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is where I am at now. Sometimes you read or hear words and they are just words, other times words strike a cord with what you believe or don't believe.
I heard these words this week and this sums up what I feel and believe these days.

c20bf4d6e621d09c225a1a6695103cd3.jpg

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Happy New Year, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah...and all other greetings to acknowledge another year, holiday season.

Time passes on, as you get older it seems to happen like Ground hogs day, repeatedly without much fanfare. The only time it hits you in the face is when you look in the mirror an see a reflection of some old dude or when you look at your kids an say to yourself how the hell did they grow up so fast.

I guess as long as you have your health, that's the important thing, your gonna get old looking, there is nothing you can do about it. Well, some guys actually do try to look younger, I was at a New Year's Eve party in town an at least two guys dyed their hair to hide the gray...how silly. I always laugh to myself when I see this, do they really think they are fooling anyone? Women get a pass on this, they are allowed to dye their hair an look young an hot. Ha, that sounds like something Dave Taylor would say.

Well anyway, stay healthy, but not too healthy. Happiness is located somewhere in the middle, says Buddah an Mark Twain has said everything in moderation, even moderation. So get on with it, do your thing or do nothing, experience it all an take in what the world has to offer.

My holiday in pictures.

EV got a bike.
20171214_181034.jpg

I mtb' d
20171231_115149.jpg

I xc ski'd
20171227_114424.jpg

I party'd
FB_IMG_1514591248409.jpg

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do
Happy New Year, Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah...and all other greetings to acknowledge another year, holiday season.

Time passes on, as you get older it seems to happen like Ground hogs day, repeatedly without much fanfare. The only time it hits you in the face is when you look in the mirror an see a reflection of some old dude or when you look at your kids an say to yourself how the hell did they grow up so fast.

I guess as long as you have your health, that's the important thing, your gonna get old looking, there is nothing you can do about it. Well, some guys actually do try to look younger, I was at a New Year's Eve party in town an at least two guys dyed their hair to hide the gray...how silly. I always laugh to myself when I see this, do they really think they are fooling anyone? Women get a pass on this, they are allowed to dye their hair an look young an hot. Ha, that sounds like something Dave Taylor would say.

Well anyway, stay healthy, but not too healthy. Happiness is located somewhere in the middle, says Buddah an Mark Twain has said everything in moderation, even moderation. So get on with it, do your thing or do nothing, experience it all an take in what the world has to offer.

My holiday in pictures.

EV got a bike.
View attachment 61356

I mtb' d
View attachment 61357
I xc ski'd
View attachment 61358

I party'd
View attachment 61359
Huh? Lol, happy bee year pal!

Dave Taylor

Rex kwan Do

My holiday in pictures.

EV got a bike.
View attachment 61356

I mtb' d
View attachment 61357
I xc ski'd
View attachment 61358

I party'd
View attachment 61359
Who’s the guy ready to climb mt everest? This is still open face weather.

Top Bottom