2017 NJ CX Cup Schedule

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What’s after that?
You were just doing the closer races I think, so at the very least, Westwood Velo. I know you were there last year, and other than the pinwheel, I liked that course.

Since I'll have off, I may do this Black Friday Farm CT race thing on BikeReg for the lulz. Then Elm City.

seanrunnette

Brain Damaged Ray Romano
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What’s after that?

Westwood CX on Nov. 26th. Yeth, they missed the NJCX series deadline, but it's local and will get you some bumpy and some sand.

Rivertown CX on the 2nd of Dec. Yeah, it's 2 hours away, but it's on the banks of the mighty Susquehanna, and it's awesome. Like Cooper on steroids. And since it's PACX, you won't know who you're lining up with until it's too late :) A quality event. Not huge or anything, but solid bike-cycle racing.

OR

NBX on the 2nd AND 3rd of Nov. Big time racing at a big time venue. It's the last of the Vittoria series for 2017, and it's out of control. Everything you're bad at? It's here. Everything you're good at? You can't remember how to do it. It's New England racing at it's raddest. Elbows, roots, sand and people who sound like they're selling chowdah yelling at you. Channel your inner Paul Curley and do. this. race. I did it last year. I "enjoyed" it so much I may go back this year just to watch. You're racing really well this year. You deserve to smash some faces up there.

The Ice Weasels Cometh on the 9th of November. I've never done it, but from what I've heard/read/seen, it's the bee's knees. Sure it's 3 hours away at your speeds, but it's NE CX. Could be TOTALLY worth the effort.

Elm City CX on the 17th of December. This is the BOMB! It's part of the CT series, so not NBX weight but the course is soooooooo good. Only 80 some odd miles away. Make this your own personal Natz. Then drink beerz for 3 months straight.

Just sayin'

Last edited:

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Elm City was amazeballs last year... It's a bit of a drive, but awesome course. There was snow overnight last year, and then the temps were in the h30s/l40s for the race I think. Would LOVE to race this without the snow. Unfortunately, I'm flying home from London the day before, so I'm 50/50 for this one.

Rainey Park is a go for 12/10/17! Reg opens Friday at https://www.bikereg.com/raineyparkcross

23669013_10154771329720633_8481633956579249548_o.jpg

Top Bottom