Nassau Trail conditions

Molasses

Live close to six mile and it got dumped on last night (Sat 7/22) I am going to be up by Nassau later today- did it get dumped on as well? Or did it get by with little precipitation? Wondering if I should pack the bike or not...

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Live close to six mile and it got dumped on last night (Sat 7/22) I am going to be up by Nassau later today- did it get dumped on as well? Or did it get by with little precipitation? Wondering if I should pack the bike or not...

We did get a lot of rain. Did you go? Curious how it was...

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Fyi -

IMG_0562.PNG

Molasses

Ride Sat morning of Labor Day weekend- conditions perfect- Flat Lands open again. I love Flat Lands- great place to catch my breath!

jShort

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Excellent shape today. Did the new trail off the CT parking lot, did voorhees, dropped down and did Nassau. Everything is awesome. Just a lot of leaf cover.

snashters

I’ll 2nd that, trails were in great shape this evening.

A big thanks to those who build & maintain the Nassau trails; and looking forward to ride something new on next visit, that’s some sweet looking terrain there.

qclabrat

I’ll 2nd that, trails were in great shape this evening.

A big thanks to those who build & maintain the Nassau trails; and looking forward to ride something new on next visit, that’s some sweet looking terrain there.
Yep, saw three guys working on trails on Friday. If it's anyone on here, thanks for the great work you do.

02camaro

took a ride out and gave this place a shot, very fun trails. conditions were mint. not a speck of mud on the bike, only 2 damp spots.

BCurry

I also made it up there today- great conditions and trails. Is there a preferred direction/loop - also how navigable is Vorhees? Is it worth linking the two parks on one ride? Thanks

Last edited:

stilluf

Rode here today for part 1 of my birthday ride . Part 2 at Chimney. Conditions were very good, only a bit of mud on the sunny side connector by the road.
This park is so much fun, and big tip of the cap to the TM crew! It’s obvious that this is a park built by Mtb’ers for Mtb’ers.

qclabrat

Rode here today for part 1 of my birthday ride . Part 2 at Chimney. Conditions were very good, only a bit of mud on the sunny side connector by the road.
This park is so much fun, and big tip of the cap to the TM crew! It’s obvious that this is a park built by Mtb’ers for Mtb’ers.
Much agreed, my favorite flow park for mojo health

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions