I Get Jokes
Looking good @mike_243 ...

Burgers
Pulled Pork
Chili
Potato Salad(non-vegetarian)
Homemade cookies
Something else desert related from Andy

I'll bring the generator/gas/long extension cords for Crockpots, Mikes got charcoal

What else do we need?
Drinks?
Burger fixin's (ketchup, mustard, etc)?
Paperwear/Utensils?
Garbage Bags?
Firewood?

Matt_

I Get Jokes
@SJMTBRick sorry to hear you can't make it. :(

Keeping pulled pork on the list. I was looking forward to it so we'll bring it instead. Wife also mentioned chicken soup... so we'll have that as well if timing works out tomorrow.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Anyone else have a long extension cord? I found one but I think my dad stole the other for working on his boat at the marina. We'll probably be OK with one, but I was planning on using both circuits to distubute the load.

Also if anyone wants to bring a coffee maker... I have a kuerig I could bring but only have decaf kcups

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
@mike_243, I will be bringing a JORBA pop-up tent and all of the extras that come with it for you to hang on to. Better make sure you have space for it ;)

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Will bring a bottle of ketchup and mustard... salt and pepper... You guys don't mind if it is from Micky-Ds ? it will be single serve.

mike_243

JORBA.ORG
Anyone else have a long extension cord? I found one but I think my dad stole the other for working on his boat at the marina. We'll probably be OK with one, but I was planning on using both circuits to distubute the load.

Also if anyone wants to bring a coffee maker... I have a kuerig I could bring but only have decaf kcups
Should be able to bring a cord

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions