Dirtfest 2018 Campsite Available

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This is a great spot. Water and trail access is directly across the road.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
If anyone is remotely interested in camping out for this year's Dirtfest, I would jump on this. You can always cancel/sell the spots later down the road if you choose not to attend.

For those that know this site (Ridge Campsite) can attest that this is a prime place to be. I would be all over this myself if I needed a spot.

Sven Migot

I don't think you need to take all the nights. Not really sure how to do this. But one idea I had was I could cancel the res and those days should become available. Then someone can swoop in and book what they want.

Even if you don't need all the nights it's worth wasting $30 to be at Ridge. The other loops are far with serious hills between the site and anything else.

Jmann

Never gonna let you down.
You do have a point. I might know someone else who would be interested, if not I might go for it myself.
I don't think you need to take all the nights. Not really sure how to do this. But one idea I had was I could cancel the res and those days should become available. Then someone can swoop in and book what they want.

Even if you don't need all the nights it's worth wasting $30 to be at Ridge. The other loops are far with serious hills between the site and anything else.

Chris(NJ)

I'll take the spot, Sven. I'm planning to attend this next year since I've always wanted to go but never made it a priority.

SCOTTscale

I was the second to register for on site camping. Got on it quick this year so as to not miss out so much fun!!!

Top Bottom