Sourlands Area Roads Updates

snashters

For anyone looking for places to park or stop, I noticed a new parking lot today near the top of Hollow Road, just before the junction with Long Hill. It’s a small gravel lot overlooking Rock Brook with a picnic table and room for half a dozen vehicles.

J-Dro

Lots of signs posted that Lindgerg Road will be closed as of Monday 7/23. No idea what is up. The pavement doesn't seem particularly ready for re-paving yet.

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
Hollow will be closed 1/2 way up starting augth 6th. You can get around this using servis road.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

J-Dro

Signs saying that Lindberg Road is closed as of 7/23 are everywhere. Not sure why or for how long.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
CTRL C, CTRL V my friend...

The properties possibly could be used for passive recreation, officials said. Girl Scouts, in cooperation with the Montgomery Friends of Open Space, created a trail at the adjacent Zion Crossing property at the north end of Hollow Road in 2015. The Township’s Public Works Department then created a small parking area, and added a picnic table. The Township plans to connect the new properties to the existing trail, with a long-range goal of creating a pathway down Rock Brook all the way to Skillman Park.

More places to tap into for ultimate sourlands connectors loop

rick81721

Lothar
Signs saying that Lindberg Road is closed as of 7/23 are everywhere. Not sure why or for how long.

Went down today, only thing I saw was one section past the steepest part paint marked for repair. They've been doing a great job fixing sections of Zion from Montgomery to Spring Hill, that's still in progress.

rick81721

Lothar
Lindbergh is done - they completely repaved the first hump heading south from wertzville - nice

PS some z-trek ride had roadies all over the place this morning. Lots of chumps too: paper-boying or walking up hollow - wtf??

J-Dro

Hollow Road is closed between Camp Meeting and Grandview for bridge repair until December.

rick81721

Lothar
Rip that road for awhile

Here it is. The old coot who was screaming at me as I rode by him, thinking I was going to ride past the barriers and plunge to my death in the creek, said it will take 4 months!

38081406_225873098101908_7311750653968121856_n.jpg

Top Bottom