Women's Skills Clinics

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
In doing some research for the "what's happening this weekend" thread, I came across a couple of women's MTB skills clinics... I am not affiliated with any of these groups nor have I taken these particular clinics... but i like skills clinics (especially ladies only clinics)

so... if anyone's interested:

Candace

In doing some research for the "what's happening this weekend" thread, I came across a couple of women's MTB skills clinics... I am not affiliated with any of these groups nor have I taken these particular clinics... but i like skills clinics (especially ladies only clinics)

so... if anyone's interested:

Hey girl !! How are you ?? You going to do some mountain bike races this year ??

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey girl !! How are you ?? You going to do some mountain bike races this year ??
i've been trying my hand at some cross races this year... but i will be doing the usual H2H races next year... possibly some short track races if i don't need to volunteer... and then later in the year the usual duathlons (mountain man and girls guts glory if they have it again)

hey-- you should come out to the Hartshorne ride this Saturday!

Candace

i've been trying my hand at some cross races this year... but i will be doing the usual H2H races next year... possibly some short track races if i don't need to volunteer... and then later in the year the usual duathlons (mountain man and girls guts glory if they have it again)

hey-- you should come out to the Hartshorne ride this Saturday!

Oh great !! I would like to do 2 or 3 of the H2H this year as well !if you don’t mind , keep me posted on which ones you are going to do ! What time are you guys doing Hartshorne ?? I have a 5k in the morning at Rutgers and then I have to work ..damn retail schedule is crazy right now !! but I really need to get out and ride with you again !!

Top Bottom