The Good Deals Thread

rlb

@qclabrat how long have you been using TMobile? How's the coverage in our area?

Somehow I don't get a VZW signl at home, and I barely have one at work, so I'm getting sick of it.

qclabrat

@qclabrat how long have you been using TMobile? How's the coverage in our area?

Somehow I don't get a VZW signl at home, and I barely have one at work, so I'm getting sick of it.

not great at home or work, best to see if you know someone local who has a T-mobile acct by you
signal is decent in CR but not good in 6mr. I can come by if you can't find someone nearby.

overall the coverage is inferior to the two bigs, but I'm only playing $150 for 6 phone lines
for each phone do the direct pay for $5 off each line, also they credit you $5 if you use less than 2GB of data a month
so each phone only comes to $10 additional to the plan, though the kids always go over...

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
T-mobile has a $325 visa card deal for the new Pixel2
buy it at the Google store for $650 +tax, then open a new acct/line at Costco to get an additional $50 credit
in the end, a $650 phone comes out to under $300 and you also get a Google home mini for free
Just got mine yesterday, only down side is the memory is only 64GB and not expandable, you can buy the higher models but the rebate is the same
I am not affiliated with either company, just passing on a good deal.

https://www.t-mobile.com/offers/google-pixel-2-offer

googlepixel2colorstmo-660x386.jpg
Oh... you're on Android now?
Cool! Now you can do strava!

Reactions: rlb

rlb

not great at home or work, best to see if you know someone local who has a T-mobile acct by you
signal is decent in CR but not good in 6mr. I can come by if you can't find someone nearby.

overall the coverage is inferior to the two bigs, but I'm only playing $150 for 6 phone lines
for each phone do the direct pay for $5 off each line, also they credit you $5 if you use less than 2GB of data a month
so each phone only comes to $10 additional to the plan, though the kids always go over...

Somehow when I price it out it's almost as much as my Verizon bill, so I'll just stay put for now.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
i have 4 phones - if i remove the h/w cost it is around $150/mo for 30gb. might be an older att family plan?
I have Verizon and its their family share plan.
$80 for data and $40 per line
So for 3 lines, its $200 plus tax

Top Bottom