Un-official Otto's Cyclocross Practice Thread

mbruno

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pit bike for practice? Now that is a real cxer.
I've broken too many things during the first few hot laps, and had to bail on practice not to bring 2 bikes.

Plus, my gear needs a proper shakedown before real-deal races. I have a feeling you might see a rolled tire or two. I haven't invested in a tubular humidor for off-season storage yet, so the glue might be crusty.

The Heckler

You bring new meaning to the term SUCK
I've broken too many things during the first few hot laps, and had to bail on practice not to bring 2 bikes.

Plus, my gear needs a proper shakedown before real-deal races. I have a feeling you might see a rolled tire or two. I haven't invested in a tubular humidor for off-season storage yet, so the glue might be crusty.
Is there a double sided pit?

Neutral support??

RAPHA COFFEE TRAILER??!?!?!?

The Heckler

Dan actually does a great job with the tape and maps out a tough little loop.
All I got out of that is there is no coffee trailer.

Hoping to make it out sometime soon!

I finally have my second wheelset built so maybe i'll have off road tires mounted this week.

HELL, MAYBE I'LL EVEN HAVE THE NEW BIKE BUILT UP.

If @mbruno has a pit bike at CX practice I won't have a chance keeping up if I don't have one.

The Heckler

As they say, "You don't NEED a pit bike, until you need a pit bike." I never needed one until I got one.
Matt, you are very very fast and have a horrible tendency to do terrible things to your bikes.

You need that pit bike.

mbruno

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Matt, you are very very fast and have a horrible tendency to do terrible things to your bikes.

You need that pit bike.
Not sure about that first part, but agree on the second point.

I've gotten better at keeping rubber side down year after year, but still a work in progress.

-YETI-

Just double checking- is this now on for Wednesdays @ 6? Haven't made one yet this year, but finally done with travel for a few weeks...

Top Bottom