Chimney Rock Conditions

Rick Carter

Hey All,

This may not be the correct forum to post this but I inadvertently left my pump sprayer and towels at Chimney Rock today just in case anyone found it.

It was on the Newman's Lane Lot on the grass on the lefthand side near the trail map.

Thanks in advance!

stilluf

We rode blues and reds yesterday morning. Slippery rocks but great dirt. Thanks to whoever put the logs over that mud pit on blue!!

stilluf

Hey All,

This may not be the correct forum to post this but I inadvertently left my pump sprayer and towels at Chimney Rock today just in case anyone found it.

It was on the Newman's Lane Lot on the grass on the lefthand side near the trail map.

Thanks in advance!
That's a shame! your sprayer is a great idea and I hope you get it back.

scotth

Hey All,

Thanks in advance!
Sprayer is where you left it....Any chance you're there tonight?

Gnick

did ten miles on blue, red, and yellow yesterday on my HT. conditions were good aside from a couple of puddles.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
getting some leaves on orange behind the ballfield! other than that, have at it.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Has anyone spotted the log bridge on beginning of white trail? I'm going to kayak there tomorrow, if I have an idea I can narrow my search.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions