Watchung Reservation MTB Access - This Is It!!

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Let's not turn this thread into a place of negativity, it does nothing for the cause.

There are ongoing efforts to get mtbing in Union Co. We are not sure what the outcome will be, however we ask for your support by staying positive. Thx

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
Hidden Valley has already been approved and flagged, so we'll see how that plays out.

thegock

Me, me; ban me, too.

The problem is that #ned has delusions of legal authority combined with anger management issues.

That being said, I won't post a picture of him in his new Carhardtt tee shirt at a FH meeting that he didn't get thrown out of.

Also, @bigtwin100, where can I get a pair of the assless chaps...asking for a friend.

NOTE: after careful consideration, I agree that I shouldn't have posted this. Thanks for the @pooriggy advice.

Last edited:

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
The problem is that #ned has delusions of legal authority combined with anger management issues.
To quote Miles Davis, So What.

This thread is about gaining access to mtbing in Union Co. U can throw jabs from time to time, we all do, just don't focus on the behavior of the opposition.

I'm not expecting to grow flowers in a desert
But I can live and breathe and see trails in due time
In a union country, dreams stay with you
Like a lover's voice fires the mountainside
Stay alive

thegock

Everyone’s perceptions are different and colored by their own experience.

For example, I never knew that Miles Davis used that line, but the Anti-Nowhere League is on my 6p playlist.

Just different taste in music, I guess.

Thanks for reppin’ the Union County chapter of JORBA @ CR on Wednesday @pooriggy.

Fattie

Watchung Reservation now appears overgrown and quite unkempt.
I notice this while hiking around, of course.

They could have harnessed more "helping hands" yet they missed the boat.
Hopefully they recall this pool of volunteers for Houdaille Quarry / Hidden Valley.

thegock

That is the product of the stripping and milling on Skytop and Glenside. There's a bigger pile west of there nearer Seeley's pond.

Top Bottom