What beer are you drinking RIGHT NOW?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
If an Other Half growler is cracked on a Tuezday, and @Jimmy is not around to drink it, is there any beer in it?

So sadly @Jimmy could not attend again tonight. His Ebola has advanced to full blown polio.

Not bad, prefer a straight up broccoli if I'm being honest.

NutJob!!!

But I agree, this Ebola/Polio/Madcow that has gotten into @soundz blows major Chunks!!

So I had to take matters into me own manos!!

BOOM!

IMG_0314.JPG IMG_0315.JPG
Very light taste. Goes down super easy. Since it is not a typical IPA flavor I couldn't give it a 4...but I Thought about it 3.7868383

IMG_0316.JPG
Grape juice with beer. I gotta say I did like this too. Also very light so probably not something you diehard ALL CITRA fans would appreciate. This is the collab with MAGNIFY...tastes nothing like any Magnify I had

IMG_0317.JPG
Now this is what I'm talking about. Bordering the 4.5!!!
Interboro (very underrated) & Other Half collab!! Thanks @Jimmy!!!

pygmypony

IMG_1941.JPG IMG_1945.JPG IMG_1923.JPG did a jersey shore beer tour this weekend (not entirely on my bike...but partially, sort of)...

anyway, enjoying the kane overhead and the carton 07747 tonite...both outstanding hoppy goodness brews!

and no work tomorrow...taking off for my daughters bday, so i might get a ride in to work them off!

qclabrat

Last Sunday was the annual Shanghai beer fest. I got in with a media pass from a guy, that I shared my tri-state beers with earlier, who is a brewer for Boxing Cat. Boxing Cat was recently purchased by Bud and was also the promoter of the event. The press pass provided me opportunities to chat with the craft brewery owners, brew masters and distributors directly. Learned so much about the industry in the 5 hrs I was there. Weather has been brutually hot, so had to consume conservatively. Long distance to travel for a beer festival, but I'll be back soon for another.

Excellent entertainment , arrived at 2pm when it was 106F, so not crowded
20170723_162246.jpg

Hong Kong brewer, highly rated but just okay
20170723_184333.jpg

This is Taiwan's premier craft brewer, was disappointed, told the tap girl I wasn't impressed, she stopped smiling at me afterwards
20170723_162347.jpg

Great Leap from Beijing is one of the most awarded brewers from China. Their brew master is somewhere from the midwest. Better than the two above, but nothing higher than a 3.5suz. There is another brewer from Beijing named Slow Boat with the owner from Maryland and the brew master from Oklahoma, who seems to be less corporate and doing more interesting things.
20170723_162249.jpg

On the right is Bionic brew, the owner is from Harrisburg, PA, and like most were home brewers who fell into the business, after arriving in China for other reasons.
20170723_162046.jpg

One of the biggest distributors here is QIB, they has KBS flowing so I had a few and the Mosaic Promise, which is extra tasty in the warm weather
20170723_162055.jpg

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Treehouse in da haus!!!
Eureka! (Mosaic) 4.0
IMG_0376.JPG

This collab with SOLE tastes like medicine! Maybe the lactose / vanilla combo. Big no no for me...was disappointed , wanted more! 3.0
IMG_0379.JPG

This finback is goooood. Not a full hoppy taste but nonetheless. 4.0 (Item)

IMG_0380.JPG

Kirt

JORBA: Chimney Rock, Team MTBNJ.COM
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Pick this up at Wegmans even though the fridge was full cause Firestone usually Is good. This is no exception. Kinda fruity without that juicyness we all love, but it still works. Really solid at 3.90.

IMG_0022.JPG

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Finally got to try Sloop....didn't make it all the way to the brewery but I found it closer to home at Beacon NY.

Excellent. Real juice bomb. As the name says. 4.25

IMG_0400.JPG

My first industrial arts. I have here 3 more different ones to try. This one XPA. Kinda like a sesión <5% but really good taste. 4.0

IMG_0413.JPG

Top Bottom