Official: 2017-2018 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - GUACAMOLE CUP WEEKEND!

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
It's almost August and with all the discussion about which Cowboys will be suspended for hitting women and stealing from stores, I'm getting antsy.

We had a solid 10 teams last year, here is the 2017 Power Rankings, pending any team managers resigning:

1) Officer @Carson Team LumbarGate as last years Champions
2) Team El Guac-Oh @elzoller has some great teams in the past and really turned it on the end of the year to finish the loser bracket strong.
3) @Norm and his Hippo Nipples, after blowing it in the Championship round, drop to #3. Maybe if he can keep tabs on his team, he may be a force to be reckoned with.
4) @pearl aka ya boy, after having an amazing first half of the season, really STB and took a nose dive. As the commish, you know he cares and is always a threat.
5) @jShort needs to not get sick in the middle of the season, and since the Jets will be horrible, he should be super tuned in this year.
6) @jnos still rides 26" wheels, and no one knows when that will change.
7) @stb222 and his Long Duck Dongs fall down to 8th.
8) @fidodie's Mariani Sauce had a horrible draft never really capitalized. and will be in the last spot for the start of the season. Can he rebound?
9) @Chris26er and the Bandicoots never really got it going last year, between that, most points against and distracted at softball, who knows what to expect this year.
10) @UtahJoe and the Silly Nanies, victim of bad luck with so many points scored against him, or really just looking at football stats from 2000? Also the winner of the inaugural toilet bowl, the leagues worst honor.

2017 Changes:

1) Decimal scoring, more accurate, less likely to have stupid ties:
.04 per passing yard, .1 rushing yard and .1 receiving yard, .25 points per reception

2) Rolling waiver wire, move to last after claim, not based on your record.

3) After much debate, Week 16 is the final round, no longer Week 17.

IllustriousTartCarpenterant.gif

Last edited:

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think probably because he saw you dropped me to #3. Check his title, it explains everything.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
The decimal scoring will fix the tie issue. Cause that was some bullshit last year.

LoL

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Are you letting your kid draft again for chance to redeem himself or has he been demoted?

he has been demoted. he was happy to get the message about the league starting up....then i dropped the bomb on him.

you know i didn't win the turd...

composting-dog-poop---550p-jpg.jpg

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
he has been demoted. he was happy to get the message about the league starting up....then i dropped the bomb on him.

you know i didn't win the turd...

composting-dog-poop---550p-jpg.jpg
Good point, I totally forgot about that , I'll have to version 1.1 updated

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
couldnt possibly get any worse than last year could it? Guess it was just a championship hangover
tWCC8gf.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
@jnos put it up for a vote, i did yahoo last year with a family league and i hated the mobile app for yahoo

Top Bottom