qclabrat

went to Clayton today and met up with @C8N and @BigDB67, it's rare that I go that far out to ride it, but with Allaire closed, it was plan B. Park is not big, 5 mile loop if you catch everything. Sandy and flowy, it's a great park for beginners.
Another feel good park found! Conditions were primo

Also picked up another rider along the way, @Julio Arocho, hope you had fun like we did
and there was a @Dingo sighting as we were heading out, great finally to meet

qclabrat

anyone interested in a ride at Chimney Rock either Saturday after 4pm or early Sunday? conditions permitting
haven't ridden in 3 weeks

if weather blows, we can try a different venue

Looking for a good full suspension bike that won't break the bank. Was thinking to buy used but people are asking very close to what new cost so not worth buying used. Any suggestions?

Chris Nordt

Looking for a good full suspension bike that won't break the bank. Was thinking to buy used but people are asking very close to what new cost so not worth buying used. Any suggestions?

I have a Gary Fisher full-suspension I'm looking to sell, it's an older frame but all newer components. I have someone who is interested, but if it falls through I'll let you know.

thegock

Where is Chimney ROCK? I was planning on hitting allaire on Sat and sun morning

CR is on Newmans Lane in Bridgewater, near and northeast of the intersection of 287 and Rt. 22. This parking lot accesses the Red, White and Blue trails.

There is another parking lot near the ballfields on County Road 525 in Martinsville, but due to the construction on the White trail bridge most easily accessible to the Yellow and Orange trails, which are tougher.

Top Bottom