Allaire Conditions

pygmypony

hey folks...what sort of rain did allaire get with these storms today? any chance of riding there tomorrow am? thanks!

pygmypony

Rained pretty good here, I would wait until the afternoon. Looks like rail trail for my dawn patrol. :(
thanks @Frank i actually got out around 6am (just before this morning's rain) and the trails were in GREAT shape! there was one minor puddle on glass...and that was about it...

pygmypony

Dammit, I should have gone there instead.
yup...i saw two other guys in the lot when i pulled in...and one other rider on the trail while i was out and that was it...basically had the place to myself...it's pouring now here in edison...hopefully allaire drains for tomorrow!

giff06

So no one answered but the conditions were pretty good overall, wet sand it firmer than dry sand!
We were there yesterday (Saturday) too! The trails were in great shape, Kudos to the TM gang! We rode both sides of Hospital Rd and avoided Tiger and River as we felt they would be wet. Not too many riders as was stated above but a fair amount of dog walkers. Headed to Nockamixon tomorrow, looking forward to it. Bringing the fatties and the tandem.:)

RobD

How much rain fell last night in the area. I'm in Freehold and it was mostly wind. It didn't rain real hard or for too long. I'm thinking should be nice tacky hero dirt.

Gnick

im about 20min south of alliare and it rained really hard for about 30min. probably just enough to firm things up a bit on the trail. if i could i would definitely be trying to get up there today, but probably wont make it until tomorrow morning

mwlikesbikes

IMG_0677.JPG
IMG_0678.JPG

Closed off someone's strava line at the tight s turn on the airplane trail, could use a little more bigger debris to block it off better.
Looked pretty recent like someone blew through it on a dirt bike. As I'm getting changed on the other side of the lot I see some dude motoring into the trailhead on a minibike. Then like 15 minutes later same bastard goes in again from hospital road.
I waited a bit to see if the jerk showed up again, but no dice.
Keep your eyes open for this guy.

Btw, trails are primo...

Johnny Utah

View attachment 55077 View attachment 55078
Closed off someone's strava line at the tight s turn on the airplane trail, could use a little more bigger debris to block it off better.
Looked pretty recent like someone blew through it on a dirt bike. As I'm getting changed on the other side of the lot I see some dude motoring into the trailhead on a minibike. Then like 15 minutes later same bastard goes in again from hospital road.

Btw, trails are primo...
Try to get a picture if you can. There are several repeat offenders i run into, surprisingly some have plated bikes as they come in on enduros.

If it is the guy (40's) on the bike with fat tires, he has been relentless and could give two fawks. It is a blue and white bike.

Gnick

View attachment 55077 View attachment 55078

Btw, trails are primo...
where is the airline trail? those tuns look like a BLAST, not sure why anyone would want to skip them.

mwlikesbikes

where is the airline trail? those tuns look like a BLAST, not sure why anyone would want to skip them.
It runs behind the model airplane field. If you go down the paved road from the hospital road lot and go right on the dirt where the pavement goes left you'll find it

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions