Returning to mountain biking

Mr.Moto

Hi All,

Third question, I can't afford to purchase a full suspension bike for either of us right now, the funds just are not there and won't be for a few years. I was thinking about giving her my 4300 which has V-brakes and she can beat on and purchasing another hard tail for myself. If the budget is about 500.00 - 600.00 bucks for a hardtail what are my best choices?

Thanks...

J

This is a great price if it fits your daughter: http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/specialized-myka.42741/

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I'm 5'5". I can't make any deals of the century for at least a few weeks. Bikes sneak slowly into our limited budget household.

I don't think a large frame would work in this case....we'll come up with something....

oobaa47

Ah, Braddock bmx, the good ole days.....I always wanted to know what happened to some of those characters, and there were certainly quite a few of them..........Like was mentioned, from what I recall, saddle river has some nice little dirt trails throughout the park, nothing crazy but decent to cut your teeth with......

rojasj

Ah, Braddock bmx, the good ole days.....I always wanted to know what happened to some of those characters, and there were certainly quite a few of them..........Like was mentioned, from what I recall, saddle river has some nice little dirt trails throughout the park, nothing crazy but decent to cut your teeth with......

Yup, I loved the old Braddock BMX track. The owner of the bike shop used to give us the keys to it and let us ride it during the week all summer long. yeah, there were some very interesting characters to say the least. Yeah, I'm going to let our daughter cut her teeth on some of the dirt trails in saddle river. From there I'll let her tell me what she wants to do, she can take my Trek 4300 and use it till the parts fall off.

Top Bottom