Car-spotting thread

trusting a dealer? Let alone their markup??? . It will be MSRP or less soon enough.

what other car has a sweet extra tailpipe
f40-547e2590c5d70.jpg

yet the driver's seat is not crooked, faster nurburgring time, hatchback, and put my money on it a better manual transmission

after the hype wears off $35k

the only ford worth the money is the GT350, ooo right, sorry

If you spend $45k for this your an idiot. Even $35k is stupid for a fwd car. Spend an extra $5k and get a Golf R or STI. If you want fwd performance, get a GTI for $10k less and still have a better car. If you have fantasies of taking a Civic R to the track, your dreams will be shattered when guys in 15yr old 3-series and M3's, 30yr old P-944's blow you into the weeds.

yet the driver's seat is not crooked, faster nurburgring time, hatchback, and put my money on it a better manual transmission

after the hype wears off $35k

the only ford worth the money is the GT350, ooo right, sorry

the reason that honda transmissions feel so good is because they make like 35 horsepower. if that civic has 300hp they'll have had to make the transmission out of actual car parts so it won't shift as nice as a old civic.

My wife's '09 civic SI was sooo buttery smooth. If one learned to drive on that car they probably wouldn't be able to drive any other manual.

I think the Civic Type R would be fun to drive, but I wouldn't want to own one, and definitely wouldn't pay the ridiculous dealer prices they are going for.
I'd rather own an Integra Type R. More raw, more than likely a better overall driving experience, much less ricer from the factory, lol.

@THATmanMANNY is also a huge fan of his prius....I used to gloss over this until my mother bought a prius and I spent time behind the wheel of one....Its the driving equivalent of a plastic merry-go-round horse.

@THATmanMANNY is also a huge fan of his prius....I used to gloss over this until my mother bought a prius and I spent time behind the wheel of one....Its the driving equivalent of a plastic merry-go-round horse.
lol that was my parent's Prius long gone. However, I still borrow there Avalon hybrid for long trips and I fucking enjoy it for what it is.

I like all cars for the use it's built for. Just like bikes.

@Bike N Gear
I'll take the SI sedan in blue > GTI. I regret selling my '99. I like the new SI. What's not to love about great fuel economy, fun drive, and good price. I drive 130+miles a day, about 5 days a week. Model 3 or some other Tesla will be for my wife but I may drive it time to time. We have a Nissan Leaf bought for $6k, averaging 10,000 miles/year. It has a heated steering wheel and seats. Suck it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom