Gas powered bikes?

olegbabich

Rekluse - Yea or Nay?

I'm thinking about it.

I'm not very fast and ride mostly tight single track.

Bike in question is a 2006 KTM 450 EXC. Because it is an older bike Rekluse Z-Start Pro is what I would put in.

I read some comments that people use it as a anti stall device. I do not stall my bike even on steep hills and have OK clutch control. I also would like to get better and faster as a rider.

I'm getting older and know that time will come when I will get an auto clutch because of arthritis.

I think I would like to try and get Rekluse and get a Left Hand Rear Brake. Put it in 2nd or 3rd gear and go.

Thank you in advance.

gtluke

The Moped
Rekluse - Yea or Nay?

I'm thinking about it.

Bike in question is a 2006 KTM 450 EXC. Because it is an older bike Rekluse Z-Start Pro is what I would put in.

I read some comments that people use it as a anti stall device. I do not stall my bike even on steep hills and have OK clutch control. I also would like to get better and faster as a rider.

I'm getting older and know that time will come when I will get an auto clutch because of arthritis.

I think I would like to try and get Rekluse and get a Left Hand Rear Brake. Put it in 2nd or 3rd gear and go.

Thank you in advance.

I would only do the core clutch, that z start thing is poop unless you are a motocross racer using it for starts. The core clutch is magic. I have one in my 310. If I didn't tell you you would never know it was in there. Clutch works and feels exactly like stock. Except if you don't use the clutch, it doesn't stall, and you get dead nuts perfect clutch slip by not using the clutch. And you can smash on the rear brake and not worry about stalling.
Downside is no engine off braking on really steep downhills.you can't use the engine off and in gear as a rear brake. But you can install a lhrb. But I still like using my clutch to pop in more power or revs. So I would keep the clutch working normally. But that's me.
You can try mine anytime.

Last edited:

ktmrider

Rekluse - Yea or Nay?

I'm thinking about it.

Thank you in advance.

What he said CORE EXP , you will never want to ride without one again .

olegbabich

VSXdu0N.gif

EIY8L6u.gif

Top Bottom