Lewis Morris Conditions

jackx

I thought that
I don't have data on my phone right now, I'll see if my buddy can do it.
I recorded some rides on my iPhone with the cellular data turned off.l as far as I recall. But I think i might have started the ride with cellular turned on, then turned it off during the ride due to limited data at that time.

Might depend on the type of phone or carrier.

Might be worth a try to see what happens.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I thought that

I recorded some rides on my iPhone with the cellular data turned off.l as far as I recall. But I think i might have started the ride with cellular turned on, then turned it off during the ride due to limited data at that time.

Might depend on the type of phone or carrier.

Might be worth a try to see what happens.

I have project fi if I have data off it is shit for accuracy, I tried it and I seems to record my ride in a straight line. Where ever I stop there will be a straight line from the last time I stopped.

slushdog

I rode Lewis Morris late afternoon (5:00 PM) today and the trail is good. The dirt was nice and tacky, didn't slide on roots. Mud patches are drying up and were very short/small (1-1.5 foot long and shallow). Think there were about 3 mud patches of significance. Did the Red, Teal, Orange and Yellow trails.

Have fun riding tomorrow! :)

stilluf

Saturday morning we had a bit of rain, but it stopped about 7:45. the trails were overall in decent shape with some puddles and slick roots. I'm thinking today conditions will be tacky goodness.
That big tree is still blocking the orange trail east of where it connects to teal. Needs some chain saw action.

Aresab310

formerly RSabarese
Just got back from LewMo, conditions were good. It started to rain approx. 3/4 through our ride and got a little slick but no additional puddles.

icebiker

JORBA: Morris Trails
JORBA.ORG
We may get a little rain this afternoon and/or tomorrow morning, but I gotta think that you should be good. Most of those trails drain pretty well.
Sorry my friend, I was traveling the past week and wasnt checking in. Hope you got out

stilluf

This morning Lew Mo was rideable but on the muddy side. If we get heavy rain tonight I would say not ridable tmrrw.

Aresab310

formerly RSabarese
Conditions were good, dirt a little wet although there were not many puddles or wet mud spots. Tomorrow should be even better. My wife and I brought out the fat bikes since I though it may have been more wet but did not need them.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions