Women's Ride Sunday mornings

Cara Bradshaw

Is anyone interested in an intermediate women's ride Sunday mornings rotating at different parks? Stephens, Allamuchy, Splitrock, Mahlon, Kitatinny, or anywhere else anyone wants to lead... 8:30ish start time, 10-13 miles at a friendly pace?

Candace

Is anyone interested in an intermediate women's ride Sunday mornings rotating at different parks? Stephens, Allamuchy, Splitrock, Mahlon, Kitatinny, or anywhere else anyone wants to lead... 8:30ish start time, 10-13 miles at a friendly pace?
Hello ,

I am interested ! I am in central NJ , will you be doing any rides around this area or at Lewis Morris ?

Cara Bradshaw

Hi Candace-- sorry for the delay in reply. I was moving this weekend and not looking at my computer.

Would you be up for a Sun am ride at Stephens State Park, Lewis Morris, or Chimney Rock (only been once but closer to you)? Glad you responded!

Candace

Hi Candace-- sorry for the delay in reply. I was moving this weekend and not looking at my computer.

Would you be up for a Sun am ride at Stephens State Park, Lewis Morris, or Chimney Rock (only been once but closer to you)? Glad you responded!
Hello !! Thanks for getting back to me !i am usually available on sundays but I have a wedding to go to in Pa this weekend. Are you available next Sunday ?

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hi Cara my wife @pedals doesnt log on much anymore but i will inform her. We live in the allamuchy trail system area. She is always up for a ride. I will pass the word.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
hey @Cara Bradshaw i can't this weekend but i'm game for some future weekend rides. maybe @sarcaro would like to join? and maybe see you at lew mo later tonight?

Robin

My weekends are packed and I don't get on here often but I've got my connections and will hopefully make a ride.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
normally i'd be in... but i think i'm going to do the bulldog rump sunday.

Know anyone doing Ramseys Revenge on Sunday? My wife signed up... it's her first race. I checked out the reg page and don't recognize any names from NJ, and then realized I don't know many names other than mtbnj screen names lol.

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Know anyone doing Ramseys Revenge on Sunday? My wife signed up... it's her first race. I checked out the reg page and don't recognize any names from NJ, and then realized I don't know many names other than mtbnj screen names lol.

sorry... i only recognize one woman's name... and i only really know her from passing... (sturdy girl cycling)

Matt_

I Get Jokes
No worries. It's a busy mtb weekend so was probably doubtful she'd be lining up with any familiar faces. Sure she'll have fun regardless. :)

MissJR

Team MTBNJ Halter's
No worries. It's a busy mtb weekend so was probably doubtful she'd be lining up with any familiar faces. Sure she'll have fun regardless. :)

if she's interested in getting into the racing scene, lew mo is always a good race and usually a decent turnout for the women's cats. and i will be at that one. :) i can show her around the park beforehand too.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
if she's interested in getting into the racing scene, lew mo is always a good race and usually a decent turnout for the women's cats. and i will be at that one. :) i can show her around the park beforehand too.

May take you up on that! Only other race she's currently signed up for is French Creek in August, but lew mo is within striking distance of us, and we've been looking for places to expand her riding since most races have more technical terrain than our home base (Clayton/Allaire)

Candace

I may take you up on that tour of Lewis Morris ! I signed up for that race in June , as beginner of course and over 40 club !! Lol ! Figured it will be at least a good time ! But I would like to get more involved in the racing scene... I need lots of practice so I will try to join you ladies as much as possible!

Top Bottom