6 Mile Run Conditions

GBLIZX

I live a few miles away from the trails and unfortunately been raining last couple hours. Just stopped but it'll be wet there for a while

jdog

Shop: Halter's Cycles
Shop Keep
I live a few miles away from the trails and unfortunately been raining last couple hours. Just stopped but it'll be wet there for a while
Finished my loop around 9:30 and it was just starting to rain.

First ride since badly breaking my leg in Jan. So good to be back

Lots of work to do and bunch more bridges to build.

So stoked to be back!

Jrzjoe

IMG_7015.JPG

Jrzjoe

Sunday morning was good. Maybe three splashes. No significant mud holes. 98% was fast and firm. I guess that ship sailed this morning when the sky pissed for six hours.

MikeyBikey2000

For some reason this year, the weather has been affecting me.. I am sure there have been plenty of springs like this.. but just seems we get one nice day followed by multiple days of gray miserable weather. I never believed in seasonal disorder til now.. finding the constant gray skies more that annoying.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Weather man says little bit less than an inch of rain between Thursday and Friday morning. Rest of Friday is supposedly clear. Would 6mr be ok to ride Saturday morning?

Ian F

Judging by the picture jdog just posted on FB while doing trail work, I wouldn't hold my breath.

Mildly Wild

First ride back at 6 Mile since hip surgery in February. Coming from Canal Rd on Blue riding thru the fields, we noticed there was an offshoot trail to our right running thru the woods parallel to the field. Then where the trail goes left, the old trail is blocked and there's a new trail thru the woods again running somewhat parallel to the old trail. When we popped out of that, we noticed the old field trail was not blocked off at the opposite end (looked like maybe it had been blocked because we saw debris laying alongside the trail). Are we supposed to be using (only) these new trails now?

Molasses

It POURED in Belle Mead last night- this afternoon I anticipate MUD. Tomorrow too close to call- depends on sun and temps. With everything bloomed- trees are not soaking up the water as fast as before...

GHM73

Tomorrow will be a NO GO. Buckets upon buckets of rain. It will NOT dry out in time to ride tomorrow. Then more rain Sunday. Consider SixMile a washout until NEXT weekend.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions