Nassau Trail conditions

qclabrat

Already looking for places to ride Memorial weekend, how will Nassau survive this week's rain, thinking 6MR will be no good

Molasses

Hey there- conditions late afternoon on Sunday,Fathers Day? It rained quite a bit yesterday but the Sun has been blazin hot and I know the place has a reputation for good drainage. Also are those new trails by the rock Cairn marker?

Grampaaah

Trails were in great shape despite that there was a quick storm that rolled through as we pulled in to the lot, just enough to hold down the rain

Piston Honda

Where do I pick up this new trail? Was trying to find it this morning, but only had an hour to explore before I had to cut out.

Mike679

If you go to the parking lot at the end of Columbia trail, through the Municipal Lot, and through the area where there are piles of mulch, the trail will appear on your right. There's a DPW gang box there, so it's hard to miss. I rode that section for the first time on Saturday and followed it up to a side road off of Cregar Road, then and up to Fine Rd., which will get you to the Vista Trail in Voorhees SP. Rode through Voorhees and on to CR 513, then took the Highlands Trail down to Columbia Trail and linked up with Nassau via the Komline Trail by Lake Solitude. Got 17 miles all told.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
If you go to the parking lot at the end of Columbia trail, through the Municipal Lot, and through the area where there are piles of mulch, the trail will appear on your right. There's a DPW gang box there, so it's hard to miss. I rode that section for the first time on Saturday and followed it up to a side road off of Cregar Road, then and up to Fine Rd., which will get you to the Vista Trail in Voorhees SP. Rode through Voorhees and on to CR 513, then took the Highlands Trail down to Columbia Trail and linked up with Nassau via the Komline Trail by Lake Solitude. Got 17 miles all told.

Did you record the ride?

Maybe @jShort has one?

OverThatHill

Any idea if Nassau got a lot of rain yesterday? Only been out that way once so I'm not familiar with how quickly it drains.

ilnadi

Ha I had to ask 2 guys how to get out of it, they showed me the exit
is the part circled in blue the new lop (I can see how you can go the wrong way where the star is) or is there another loop we should look for?
Nassau2017.png

ilnadi

you know it brother ! it will be a nice cherry on top .
PLEASE SUPPORT HIGH BRIDGE LOCAL BUSINESS ! they are so behind mtn biking for the long run . plenty of great food places in town. Circa is a nice place for dinner in the center of town , Rudy the owner is an avid biker and is instrumental in what we have going on . Support a town that is going the extra mile for us !
I just checked out the web page, is it a place oen coudl go with their son after a ride for a beer and an appetizer? looks a bit more formal.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I just checked out the web page, is it a place oen coudl go with their son after a ride for a beer and an appetizer? looks a bit more formal.

Yes.. very causal

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions