Car-spotting thread

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
How are the gaps?

Ha, honestly fine. A few very minor paint flaws. Like really really minor. I need to touch up a few chips with my Dr. Colorchip kit and it'll be 99%. Hell it's a used truck so screw it. It's not like you can go buy a new one with the 6.2L anyway.

Prediction: Gas goes to $4.50 a gallon in 2018 and this Raptor is worth less than Utah's T100.

gtluke

The Moped
Ha, honestly fine. A few very minor paint flaws. Like really really minor. I need to touch up a few chips with my Dr. Colorchip kit and it'll be 99%. Hell it's a used truck so screw it. It's not like you can go buy a new one with the 6.2L anyway.

Prediction: Gas goes to $4.50 a gallon in 2018 and this Raptor is worth less than Utah's T100.
It's an off road race truck. God you are insufferable Carson.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's

If old bronco, old ford lightning, ford explorer sport trac Adrenalin, etc prices are any indication...you probably will never lose much money on it.

ktmrider

View attachment 51302

After 4 weeks of back and forth on price, I brought it home last night. 2014 with 18K miles. B2B Ford ESP extended warranty with $0 deductible for an additional 5 years for $1300 seemed like a no brainer, too.
Nice trucks , we destroyed one prerunning Baja . I would recommend keeping it on the road . That's a crazy price .

qclabrat

with this Raptor talk, I came across this Dodge and find it interesting
Anyone know something about it, which I can't easily find on the interweb?
Seems like a hidden gem
1978-lil-red-express-truck-1.jpg

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
with this Raptor talk, I came across this Dodge and find it interesting
Anyone know something about it, which I can't easily find on the interweb?
Seems like a hidden gem
1978-lil-red-express-truck-1.jpg
They were kinda goofy looking imo...but what I remember about them was the bc of some EPA loop hole they were able to build/sell them without cats...So they had a 360 that was for its time, pretty powerful at a WHOPPING 225hp...it was the fastest car either 0-60 or 0-100 made in the US in 78.....Yes faster than the king cobra mustang II, that shitty bandit trans am, and every worthless L-82 corvette. These were DARK DARK days for american cars.

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Nice trucks , we destroyed one prerunning Baja . I would recommend keeping it on the road . That's a crazy price .

The price on the windshield? Yes that's why it sat there for 60 days and I called twice a week for four weeks. Dealers are basically asking original MSRP for low mileage 13-14 Raptors.

Top Bottom