Richard

Hey Richard. Welcome! There will be plenty of riding this summer. As the weather gets warmer, keep an eye on this thread as we will post when we'll be riding. We tend to do most of our group rides at Six Mile. Are you close to that? Hope to meet and see you out there!

Nice! thanks Kangdoy, yeah will keep an eye on the threads, I hope I would be able to join you folks so I can pick up some of your awesome moves =)

freshmtb

Sup dudes it's been almost a year since I started MTB and I'm proud to say I'm no longer a beginner but a professional beginner!

Looking to do some group rides real soon, saturdays or sundays starting May!

Kangdoy

Well, if I got my bike back this weekend, I WAS going to ride Six Mile. But it's probably an island with all the rain we got today. :oops:

Kangdoy

try out the MTBNJ group ride, the May 2oth one is at Nassau, which is very beginner friendly
these social rides are no drop and you get to pick up tips from those who ride way more than us
I plan to make this one, hope you see you out there

http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/2017-group-ride-series.42042/

I didn't know about this. I'm down for this ride as I never been to Nassau as well.

I'd like to head out to Allaire since I've only been there once.

qclabrat

anyone interested in Chimney Rock, Sunday early, need to be done by 11am for a golf lesson or after 2pm
beginner pace, about 3 hrs, we'll hit everything except Blue and High-tech section of Yellow

I haven't ridden in months, so it will be slow but interesting

Kangdoy

anyone interested in Chimney Rock, Sunday early, need to be done by 11am for a golf lesson or after 2pm
beginner pace, about 3 hrs, we'll hit everything except Blue and High-tech section of Yellow

I haven't ridden in months, so it will be slow but interesting

I'd be down for that. Shop is working on my bike now, so may get it back either tomorrow or Saturday. Were you going to park/start at the ballfield?

Top Bottom