Ridley x night 56cm

szymon

This was 1 of 2 race bikes for the last 3 seasons so everything is in very good shape and not used a lot mostly only raced or was in the pit. Ridley x night isp frame 56cm color original color was wet sanded and clear coated to see the carbon and I replaced the ridley decals , fizik seat and bartape, avid shorty ultimate brakes, dura ace 7900 shifters, crank, BB and derailleurs, Easton ea70x tubular wheels (the back has a very small ding but is true ), dura ace 9001 chain and all new cables, ultegra cassette, tufo tires (front worn but still usable, back is almost new), ritchey wcs bars, stem and headset with built in hanger. The quarq powermeter and 3t stem will not come with the bike they will be changed for the parts mentioned above. The isp seatpost has been cut but should fit someone around 6 ft tall I will try to measure it tonight . $800 IMG_0200.JPG

szymon

The seat tube is about 71.5 from center of crank to center of the seat rails, but can go up a little if spacers(included) are put in.

szymon

If anyone is interested its up for sale again, but some parts have changed because I used it on the road in the winter. Brakes and crank are brand new replaced with trp revx and sram force crank, new bar tape(white) and handbars were changed to zipp sl70 ergo with a -17 control tech stem. $600 without wheels or $950 with Easton ec90 carbon tubulars with limus tires, not the wheels in the pic. Everything works like it should and is in good shape, would make a good starter cross bike or winter bike.

taylor185

Team MTBNJ Halter's
let me know if those Easton ec90 carbon tubulars end up being available separately. I might know someone interested.

szymon

For now I'd prefer to sell the wheels together but I have 2 front Easton carbon wheels I'd be willing to sell, one is a ec90sl and the other is ec90slx both are tubular if your interested?

taylor185

Team MTBNJ Halter's
For now I'd prefer to sell the wheels together but I have 2 front Easton carbon wheels I'd be willing to sell, one is a ec90sl and the other is ec90slx both are tubular if your interested?
let me me know the price for each of the front wheels, if you don't mind. thanks in advance.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Easton hoops and gumwalls really tie the room together.
Damn pretty. GLWS

szymon

let me me know the price for each of the front wheels, if you don't mind. thanks in advance.

I was going to ask $135 each or $250 for both, both are true and in good shape, bearings are ok still usable but will probably need to be changed out.

szymon

let me know if those Easton ec90 carbon tubulars end up being available separately. I might know someone interested.

Since there really isn't any interest in the bike which I kind of figured with the isp seatpost, if you want I will sell the wheels separately if your still interested.

szymon

I think about 1cm with spacers but depending on the saddle it could be more because my saddle doesn't have any padding and is pretty low profile. Ridley does make a longer seat clamp that adds another 2-3cm of adj if I remember right.

Top Bottom