Hell of Hunterdon 2017

Ian F

Oh yeah... air... I'm used to carrying an old Zefel frame pump on my road bike. Not sure if it'll fit on the Grade.

I'll have to remember to charge my lights as well if we'll be riding in the rain.

Ian F

so is wearing a camel back a total dork move or what?

I like to follow what the cool kids do

I will be. But I'll also be wearing mtn bike shoes. That said, I'll be wearing my "XC race pack" vs my giant (and usually heavy AF) trail pack.

One advantage of getting old: DGAF what the cool kids do.

Magic

Formerly 1sh0t1b33r
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Is this North or South Jersey? Do I order pork roll or Taylor ham for pre-ride breakfast. Please advise. Asking for a friend.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Vest and a rain jacket?

If you Blibe in the hour by hour forecasts, it will be in the mid 60's if the rain comes, which -10 for rain real feel, which is close to the temp at the start of the ride. Meaning, probably don't need to fill a pocket with a rain jacket. That being said, if you are CAF when it starts to rain, I claim no responsibility.

I got $5 if you wear a sleeveless jersey

its a onesie - not happening.

GSTim

Formerly M3Tim
Is this North or South Jersey? Do I order pork roll or Taylor ham for pre-ride breakfast. Please advise. Asking for a friend.
Central Jersey. :D

Right on the border between Giants and Eagles.

If you've never ridden these roads before you're going to love them. (You like hills, right?)

wonderturtle

Yes and Yes.
At these temps, a 20-24 oz bottle last an hour, so 2 bottles if more than enough between rest stops. No need for a camel back.

Thanks not for water. Bringing 2 bottles. Taking the bladder out and would rather use the camelback for a few extras like cliff bars, gels, glasses (don't ask) that I'd rather not stuff in my back jersey pockets. I don't like a big bulge in my pockets

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
See all you dorks in the morning. If you need any help, look for the Poop Brown rolling tech center.

IMG_20170324_132245_832.jpg

Top Bottom