6 Mile Run Conditions

snashters

I was out there late in the day yesterday with the intention of doing some TM. There were a few puddles in the usual spots but overall the trails weren’t too bad. Ended up riding from Jaques TH out to the powerlines & back.

pygmypony

Rode 6M this afternoon, trails in pretty good condition, what mud there was was very tacky and not conducive for leaving ruts. bad mud spot was at concrete bridge river cross. Overall, yeah 3.89/4
i love the hyper-precise rating of 3.89...wonder what would have pushed it to a 3.9?

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Instagram models posing in the woods.

giphy (5).gif

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
We should all get short shorts, do a certian pose at 6 mile, and tag it with someone's IG account, no one particular just the first person that comes to your mind.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
At the moment this thread is one strong gust of wind away from becoming another "Offensive Strava segment" thread.
Not even close.

Listen, guys... The feminism police is leaving for vacation tomorrow evening. The only conditions I'll give a shit about at that point is what the trails are like in Sedona. You'll have a week to go buck nutty.

Ian F

Conditions...

Some of my friends from PA are itching to ride 6 Mile, so we're planning to hit the Canal Rd lot Sunday (yes... I know it'll be crowded...). So far, it looks like the weather predicted earlier this week for today will not hit us (?) and things "should" be dry by Sunday.

Anyway... if anyone rides today or tomorrow, please post an update. Thanks! :)

pygmypony

Conditions...

Some of my friends from PA are itching to ride 6 Mile, so we're planning to hit the Canal Rd lot Sunday (yes... I know it'll be crowded...). So far, it looks like the weather predicted earlier this week for today will not hit us (?) and things "should" be dry by Sunday.

Anyway... if anyone rides today or tomorrow, please post an update. Thanks! :)
sunday AM temps in the high teens, so maybe that will keep some crowds away!

Jrzjoe

Dawn patrol at 6:30. 19 degrees or so but rolling fast and frozen. I'm sure it'll get greasy by about noon in the sunny spots. A lot of guys are rolling this place soft. Don't be a 8==>

GHM73

Red and white are wet. Avoid. Red on 27 side is also mostly too wet to ride. Orange on the other hand is pretty perfect with just a few wet spots that'll be frozen in the morning.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions