Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
20170227_212605.jpg
I drink the Oval coolaid so these must go
Race face n/w 30t like new less than 10 rides = 20$
Race face n / w 34t new = $40
- absolute black ( blue ) 32t sram gxp used but good 20$
-mrp wave 34t sram -8 offset 20$
- mrp non narrow wide 32t sram gxp mount 10$ ( would not run this without chainguide, using minimal guide on my enduro rig never dropped a chain )

Will the ab black 32t work on SRAM bb30 or will the chain line be all wonky? If it works I'll take it.

Put me down for the n/w 30T... just need to confirm that I don't have one already (I think I gave it to a friend who needed something larger than the 24T that came on his Blizzard)

Where are you located? Or, if you're one of the northerners, will you be seeing any Allaire regulars at one of the races tomorrow? I could paypal you tonight

Put me down for the n/w 30T... just need to confirm that I don't have one already (I think I gave it to a friend who needed something larger than the 24T that came on his Blizzard)

Where are you located? Or, if you're one of the northerners, will you be seeing any Allaire regulars at one of the races tomorrow? I could paypal you tonight
I'm one of those northerners and probably not heading south anytime soon, PayPal and I can ship for extra 5 bucks lmk

I'm one of those northerners and probably not heading south anytime soon, PayPal and I can ship for extra 5 bucks lmk

Roger that. PM your paypal addy and I'll send $$ tonight after I verify my current chainring stash

Back
Top Bottom