Car-spotting thread

My close friend has a C6 Corvette that had a recall for a faulty fuel pump sending unit. 4 hour job. He went to the Chevy dealer today and I went to the BMW dealer for my break-in service (engine oil and diff oil change).

My service visit at BMW:
My service writer was a 5'10" Polish woman in her 20s with large fake breasts, a tight cotton dress, and thigh high boots.
Fox News was on.
I had two espressos and fresh fruit.
Service was estimated to take 90 minutes; I was out of there in 50 minutes.

His service visit at Chevy:
His service writer was an overweight, middle-aged woman with bad teeth who smelled of smoke and coffee.
CNN was on.
The coffee machine was out of order.
They broke the wiring harness for the fuel pump when they dropped the fuel tank; they can't get a replacement until Friday.
They had no loaner cars for him.

Last edited:
i-bpkQWSk-X2.jpg
My dad had one of those! Guilietta, right? I used to "borrow" it and drive the canyons outside LA. Sweet lil car

I got a new toy today at work. The equipment installer must have hired Helen Keller because the install sucks. Redoing a few things at DPW because I can't refuse delivery on this one.

Four years to go...this might be my last new patrol vehicle!

View attachment 48545
Dave,

What happened to the blacked out paint schemes? Those look way more cool than that.

Dave,

What happened to the blacked out paint schemes? Those look way more cool than that.

SUVs will still be all black. Sedans are black and white. No clue the reasoning. Someone with an office decided it.

Back
Top Bottom