Chimney Rock Conditions

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
so would you rate it a 3? I feel so unqualified to rate trails...
I'll need to give that nicking a try tomorrow
Yes, overall a 3. There are sections of red that will be wet until June. If the wet areas are isolated then no one expects folks to stay away.
Cleaning out nics can be therapeutic, there is something satisfying in seeing water run of a trail.

thegock

3.48/4

Yellow has no mud. White dry. Red wet by hog wallow on west side. Missed Blue and Orange.

The guy I was riding with thought 4, but he likes mud.

See clean bike below:

IMG_20170223_155646.jpg

qclabrat

did loops in yellow and orange only today after work
yellow=4 and orange=3, rain not expected till late tomorrow, go get some prime dirt

rlb

It's Miller lane but I wouldn't park there if you're worried about something possibly happening to your car. There have been smash and grabs there before. Just an FYI

Good to know, but I park there a bit without trouble. I also don't leave much in my car either

qclabrat

Good to know, but I park there a bit without trouble. I also don't leave much in my car either
also the stoners go there
here's a real conversation I overheard while taking a break at the watch on Friday

girl#1: You put your mouth around itt tightly and suck hard
girl#2: Okay like this?
girl#1: Yep, and remember the guy should buy you two drinks first

they had a homemade water bottle bong, you had to be there

qclabrat

Yes, overall a 3. There are sections of red that will be wet until June. If the wet areas are isolated then no one expects folks to stay away.
Cleaning out nics can be therapeutic, there is something satisfying in seeing water run of a trail.
I did a few nicks today on red, I am now in zen
thanks Iggy lama

bigtwin100

also the stoners go there
here's a real conversation I overheard while taking a break at the watch on Friday

girl#1: You put your mouth around itt tightly and suck hard
girl#2: Okay like this?
girl#1: Yep, and remember the guy should buy you two drinks first

they had a homemade water bottle bong, you had to be there
Well now I'll definitely park there

Dingo

Well to stay on topic... Post ride at Newman's lane parking lot. A few young fellas' were back from their hike with a giant hookah in tow. Like really just let it be known, don't even try to hide it...

Oh and conditions were really good for late FEBURARY!

stilluf

Rode this afternoon at CR from ballfields lot. Ballfields trails were a mess so bypassed and went right to yellow. Yellow was in great shape except for a few muddy spots coming downhill from four way.

thegock

Thanks (insert name here) for getting rid of the pesky downed trees on Orange, Yellow and Blue in the last few weeks.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions