I fashion my crown from Quetzlcoatl’s quills

The Kalmyk

Why do Beagles get so fat. I had a friend once with a morbidly obese Beagle. It would only get out of its soft bed to waddle to the food bowl.

They've bred the drive out of them so they are "just there". Kidding- I have no clue.

I do know if you get one from a breeder who breeds for scent work they are absolutely off the wall with energy.

Tuna is a very pretty girl! @gtluke i never notice the dew claws. Be careful there she get hurt with those bad boys.

gtluke

The Moped
They've bred the drive out of them so they are "just there". Kidding- I have no clue.

I do know if you get one from a breeder who breeds for scent work they are absolutely off the wall with energy.

Tuna is a very pretty girl! @gtluke i never notice the dew claws. Be careful there she get hurt with those bad boys.

Yeah I try to trim them back. They would require surgery for removal since she's full grown so they'll stay. They have been helping her out a bit on the ice lately.

That beagle is giving my wife major anxiety. It hasn't eaten in 2 days. Drink some water, and then pukes it up. She can't get the 3 prescription pills down with treats or by force. Got them down, then barfed back up. She gets an IV drip every other day though, doing that tomorrow.
She did get up and walk to my neighbor's house this morning with me. But I didn't have an hour to wait for her to walk back to the house so I carried her and plopped her on the couch. When the wife came home 7 hours later she was in the exact same spot. And she shakes a lot which is really unnerving. I think she's been this way for a while, but it's freaking us out. Where was @JimN and wife today? I HAD VET QUESTIONS.

gtluke

The Moped
tumblr_oldt7v1IKb1qc0n0xo1_500.jpg

Daisy joining in on the frisbee.

Continue reading...

Top Bottom