6 Mile Run Conditions

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
about the same odds as the Brooklyn Nets making the playoffs. This is the worst time to ride 6mr with all the moisture sitting on the clay from the thaw. I love the park but is so damn fickle to the elements. EVERYONE SHOULD BE RIDING ROUND VALLEY THIS WEEKEND
Round Valley has a 2 Rating in the Trail Conditions Tab, can that be right? Round Valley is always good!!

GHM73

make-sixmile-dry-again.jpg

Tonggi

Saw pictures on facebook of friends riding 6 mile and their fat bikes look fine. Just red dusting on their tires. They only did blue, white and red. Didn't cross Middlebush road.

Not saying I plan to go ride this week but maybe its not as "wet" as everyone thinks.

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Stuff dries up super quick when you don't get freeze / thaw with no canopy. To mess with everyones brain, it will probably be dusty soon.

stevie.mtb

hey all...what's the consensus, will 6MR be rideable tomorrow (wednesday) late morning / early afternoon...it's sad but this is what constitutes a nooner these days...

did you end up headin out for a ride? How was the dirt? Contemplating a ride tomorrow, late afternoon

pygmypony

did you end up headin out for a ride? How was the dirt? Contemplating a ride tomorrow, late afternoon
i went to Hartshorne instead...didn't want to take the chance of 6MR being too muddy...i was thinking about 6MR for tomorrow AM, but it's looking like a slight chance of rain int he forecast for tonite/tomorrow AM now...so i might end up at Hartshorne again.

Rdoonz

If it doesn't rain tonight, Six Mile is good to ride and only a handful of soft spots, just keep your eyes open and they are all easily avoidable. I did the Canal side loop after work today, check out the pic of my bike post ride
022317 Six mile post ride.jpg

https://www.strava.com/activities/877291871

I did see one guy coming out of the park with mud all over his bike. I can only assume he was on the Red Trail on the 27 side of the park.

RobD

Supposed to be thunderstorms later in the day. If you go early you should be fine, as long as we don't get much over night or tomorrow morning.

J-Dro

I rode 6mr Canal side this morning. Bike was nearly clean at the finish. The ground is slightly soft, but you won't be leaving ruts. Actually, you'll help flatten out the winter ruts. Still a bit greasy so be careful around the turns.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions