Kittatinny Valley State Park Conditions

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
You're over my head. What?
See @Norm @soundz @fidodie
This is why the trail conditions drop box needs adjusting to be Omni present.

Avc8130 there is a button next to Forums up top that you can open and rate trail conditions. I am hoping we can get this more visual so more people can be active using the ratings of trail conditions.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

Avc8130 there is a button next to Forums up top that you can open and rate trail conditions. I am hoping we can get this more visual so more people can be active using the ratings of trail conditions.

this is a good idea - maybe a side panel with the condition reports always present? (that can be closed each day) not bad there Matt.

avc8130

The simple running Sticky doesn't work?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
The simple running Sticky doesn't work?

We are trying to have a quick way to check conditions, rather than reading a thread. It also has how many people rates, and it ages.
we are discussing ways to make it work better - almost like "where should i got today" - click, boom. or have it displayed somewhere
on the page.

participation in the rating system is the key to its success.

xc62701

We are trying to have a quick way to check conditions, rather than reading a thread. It also has how many people rates, and it ages.
we are discussing ways to make it work better - almost like "where should i got today" - click, boom. or have it displayed somewhere
on the page.

participation in the rating system is the key to its success.

Please change the spelling of "Kittatiny" in the trail conditions window. Outside of that it's a great idea for easier access to conditions.

avc8130

I get hounded for posting in a trail conditions thread that we are supposed to be moving to the thing at the top...and then just a few days later you guys post on Facebook about how there is a sticky at the top of each park's threads for trail conditions!

LOL

ac

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I get hounded for posting in a trail conditions thread that we are supposed to be moving to the thing at the top...and then just a few days later you guys post on Facebook about how there is a sticky at the top of each park's threads for trail conditions!

LOL

ac
Are you seriously that sensitive. What's this country turning into.
My post was anything but hounding.
It was FYI because we set that up and it gets no love.
And to the bigger point, I was more of pointing out to the forum designers that there needs to be a better trail conditions service.

avc8130

Are you seriously that sensitive. What's this country turning into.
My post was anything but hounding.
It was FYI because we set that up and it gets no love.
And to the bigger point, I was more of pointing out to the forum designers that there needs to be a better trail conditions service.

Nah, not sensitive about it at all. Just trying to figure out what is the most useful to try to help others out.

To me, I don't really care about the traffic signal style at the top of the page. I know the park I CAN go to on a given day, so I want to see if there are any issues at THAT park so checking a thread and reading about a down tree, or a destroyed bridge, or a muddy section is more useful than seeing a red/green/yellow for each park in one view.

I just thought it was FUNNY that I saw this post on Facebook while this was still a relatively active discussion.

MTBShane76

Has anyone been here recently? I am taking a day off next week and are thinking of going here, but have heard that the trails are in need a lot of love.
Thanks!

xc62701

The trails near the tower side have a few trees down that need some attention. The rest of the park is on decent shape. I was there Sunday.

Top Bottom