My introduction

Frank

Sasquatch
Howdy, I'm sure we will cross paths sometime at Allaire. You weren't out there this morning, were ya?

Kaleidopete

Right now I have a small heater that keeps my shed/shop around 50° so it stays above freezing. I use that one against the wall to make it nice and comfortable. I just moved from the garage to the shed for more space and privacy. I will be sealing and insulating it soon along with a better heat and AC set up. I just finished running the electric so I now have power for my compressor and all the creature comforts like a mini refrigerator and my computer.
Thanks, great looking shop.

RobD

Howdy, I'm sure we will cross paths sometime at Allaire. You weren't out there this morning, were ya?

Sure was. I hit the lot side with a friend. We ran the orange trail out to the power line downhill and a bunch of the tech in the middle then crossed over to the Parkway side and ran the Parkway line down to the creek. Then crossed the road at the bottom of the hill on hospital rd and ran the northern trails back up to the lot. Was there Sat, Sun, and today.

thegock

You should hit Chimney Rock after work on FunMondays and murderThursdays, then drive home after the traffic is gone.

skully

welcome !!!!! .. hey I grew up in S.P. ...now live in Middlesex and ride 6 mile and Chimney Rock ..we should hook up !!!

pygmypony

Right now I have a small heater that keeps my shed/shop around 50° so it stays above freezing. I use that one against the wall to make it nice and comfortable. I just moved from the garage to the shed for more space and privacy. I will be sealing and insulating it soon along with a better heat and AC set up. I just finished running the electric so I now have power for my compressor and all the creature comforts like a mini refrigerator and my computer.

great looking shop...total shop envy here...

welcome aboard! hope to see you out on the trails

MikeyBikey2000

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome Rob...Love the shop pics! Wondering if we ran into you on Sunday at some point at allaire..

Top Bottom